There is nothing more annoying than cleaning window tracks in my opinion. Do you agree? Not only is it tedious, but it is also rather gross if you put it off like I do🙂 And mine are yucky! My apologies there.
No worries, however, because I’ve figured out a trick that gets it done quick and with little effort on your part.
You will need:
- First sprinkle a little baking soda on the worst parts, usually in the corners.
- Cover baking soda with a little bit of the vinegar. It will start to bubble, which is good.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes to work its magic.
- Come back and start working all that gunk towards the center with your toothbrush.
- Stick all the gunk on a paper towel and throw it away. I spared you the photo of this part.
- Wet your rag and start cleaning up the tracks with what is left, scrubbing if needed.
- Use the butter knife covered with the rag to get it better in the corners.
- Give the track one last wipe down.
- Admire your handiwork that looks as though you spent a half hour or more!
Sometimes a q-tip could be helpful, but they just hold such a small amount I don’t find them to be very cost or time efficient.
Cleaning window tracks is one of those things that doesn’t have to be done all that often but when they do, this tip will make it way better!
PRS Vietnam provides commercial cleaning, household cleaning, carpet/sofa cleaning and office supports. Contact us now for free estimates and further information!
Hotline: 0947 989 911 – Website: http://prs.vn
Send a message to our Facebook fanpage: http://m.me/prsvietnamjsc